Thursday, January 15, 2009

Come One, Come All

So Saturday January 24th is USC's Masters of Fine Arts Open Studios and I highly recommend checking it out. I'm interning for one of the grad students (Alyse Emdur) so I know everyone is batting down and getting ready for the big day. It's going to be a lot of fun, so come check out some art, listen to some funky beats, grab some food, and even join in on the ping pong tournament that'll be going on in Emily Mast's studio. The fun starts at 4:00 and will rocking on till midnight.



And in equally exciting news, our fellow Lomographers of The Plastic Tourist group are having an opening themselves the same evening. Theirs is up in Pasadena at the Touche Salon (548 South Lake Avenue, Pasadena CA 91101) from 7:00 to 9:00 (more details when I get them). Personally, I'll be making one fail swoop between the two. So if you want to join in on the adventure I'm sure we can work out some sort of travel arrangements.



Fair Winds

No comments: