Monday, August 24, 2009

The Shan Shan



I know, I know. It's been way too fucking long since the last post. And I'm sure everyone has been waiting ever so patiently.

But I just can't keep this event to myself. Shannon Ebner, an amazing artist/photographer/professor/human being, recently had her book THE SUN AS ERROR published with the support of LACMA. Her explanation of the book would do much more justice than anything I can say about it, so I'll leave it to her. And on September 2nd there is going to be a book release at the Mandrake which, according to my inside source, is already shaping up to be quite the party. It's going from about 7:00 to 10:00, but wouldn't be surprised if it went well over.

So brace yourself for an evening of schmoozing with Los Angeles' elite artistic community and the most fashionable hipsters alike.


No comments: